Greater Esk Tourism Inc. (GET) would like to sincerely thank the following sponsors of Wrapped in St Marys:
- Aurora – use of power poles (street art)
- Break O’Day Council – event funding, printing (posters, programs)
- Break O’Day Regional Arts – market, public liability insurance (street art)
- Break O’Day Woodcraft Guild – public liability insurance (car show)
- Community Transport Services Tas – free shuttle bus service
- Examiner Newspaper – dollar for dollar contribution for advertising (contra)
We are also very grateful to everyone who organised an activity, volunteered to help, and/or took part as artists, exhibitors or classic vehicle owners, as well as those who served food, offered accommodation etc. etc.
Without you, this event could not happen!